Flat Sawing Services
Specialized Equipment for Cutting and Removing Concrete!
Slab and flat sawing utilize an effective and efficient concrete cutting method for horizontal surfaces (referred to as slabs or flats) such as pavement, bridge decks, concrete slabs, and floors. It can be powered using high power electric, gas, or diesel power.
Typical Applications Include:
Listed below are the most common construction applications of the slab and flat sawing.
- Cutting expansion and control joints
- Cutting reinforced concrete floors
- Trenching for plumbing installation
- Removing damaged pavement
- Trenching for electrical installation
- Replace cracked concrete sections or areas
- Openings for new or additional elevators, staircases, and ductwork
- Creating roof openings
- Driveway, road, and highway cutting
When it comes to cutting, sawing, and drilling needs, you can always reach out to Bedrock Concrete Cutting. We can discuss applications and concrete slab cutting cost that fits your budget and preferences
What are the Benefits of Flat and Slab Sawing?
- It preserves the structural integrity of the surrounding structures.
- With a concrete flat saw, precise and accurate cuts are achieved.
- If you have any removal projects, slab and flat sawing is the quickest concrete cutting solution.
Are you looking to get started with any cutting, sawing, or drilling project? You don’t have to look any further. Bedrock Concrete Cutting is your top choice of contractor wherever you are in the Portland Metropolitan Area.
Since 1984 Bedrock Concrete Cutting is committed to providing you with highest quality work and customer experience.
Do you have a question? Contact us today.
Contact Bedrock Concrete Cutting Today
Outstanding and reliable service, this is what we aim to provide to our customers on each and every project. Safety, work efficiency, and job site cleanliness are what set us apart from our competitors.
Please feel free to take a look at some of our successful projects to get an idea of the scope and quality of work we can accomplish. Contact Bedrock Concrete Cutting today and we can provide you with an estimate and discuss how we can help you complete a successful commercial or industrial project.
Fill out the form below to receive a call back